Today we talk to Molly Galbraith, Woman-in-charge at Girls Gone Strong (GGS). The GGS movement is dedicated to:
- teaching women how to find their own version of strength and confidence from the inside out
- teaching parents how they can be better role models and leaders
- and helping professionals empower the women they work with
We put the ball in your court and took questions from the community! Here are some questions that we asked:
- What is the Coalition of Health and Fitness Leaders and how are you helping health and fitness professionals during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is your health and fitness story? Tell us about your journey.
- When did you feel that your self-worth was no longer connected to your body shape?
- How long did it take you to get on top of your body image issues?
- How can you cultivate and strengthen a mindset that will help us through the next few weeks?
- Any nutritional advice for women with hypothyroidism? (Molly shares her personal experience)
Health and Fitness Professionals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GGSCoachingandTrainingWomen/
General public: https://www.facebook.com/groups/strongwomenlifteachotherup/
Pregnant/postnatal public: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StrongMomsSisterhood/
Free Home Workouts:
Coalition of Health and Fitness Leaders Resource Pack:
Coalition of Health and Fitness Leaders website (where the weekly expert panels take place):
Brene Brown podcast on Comparative Suffering: